Friday, October 6

Baby Chicks Plan

“It’s the little things in life that mean the most.”

The changes your baby will make in the first year will be incredible, and you don’t want to miss any of it! This first year is the most monumental of all -every month bringing brand new discoveries and development. You will begin to see their little personality forming, and you will simply be amazed at how quickly they change. They literally transform right before your eyes!

I know that between sleepless nights, countless books and play dates it seems hard to make time for photography. That is why I strive to make your experience as carefree and individual as possible. As your photographer, my goal is to capture all those exciting milestones for you. This way, when that first year is over (and, trust me, it will pass by quickly) – you will be able to look back and remember those chubby cheeks, first smiles and wobbly legs. You don’t want to forget any of it.

The process is simple, but you need to start planning now as I am limited as to how many babies I can take each month. Right now, I only have space for 6 new babies a month.

You will get 3 sessions in the first 12 months. I prefer newborn (3 days to 2 weeks), 6 months and 12 months. The plan costs $85.00, which is a discounted. The baby plan is one of my most requested shoots; therefore, you will need to call the studio and check availability. I am typically booked many weeks in advance.

You may add additional sessions, like 3 months or 9 months, for only $35.00 per session when added to the original baby plan.

You may also add maternity for only $35.00. Most women who opt out of the maternity pictures always wish they had later, but, of course, it’s too late. Remember, this is a beautiful time in your life, and being able to carry a child is magical in and of itself. Make sure you capture this special time as well.
 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop